About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are ITIL certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a TPO Senior Manager of MEC Networks, you will have the key role of managing the Pre/Post-Sales, TCC, RMA, and Services Sales Operations. Your work will include developing and managing the technical processes and operational efficiency of the company. You will ensure that processes and procedures are followed so that our corporate affairs can run smoothly.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills. And so, we prioritize giving our workers numerous product and industry training sessions.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will provide guidance to direct reporting managers and supervisors.
- You will develop new processes and procedures for new projects to ensure smooth operation.
- You will assess and improve existing processes to increase the efficiency of the team.
- You will monitor work effectiveness, performance, and staff development.
- You will interact with the top-level management for reporting.
- You will work with senior management and other peers for strategy development and execution planning.
- You will facilitate goal-level creation for the broader function and work with managers to ensure the goals are cascaded to all employees.
- You will conduct the Quarterly Business Review on all assigned functional groups.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree holder in any Management or IT-related courses
- 7+ years of experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, strong leadership, diplomatic, and motivational skills, proven ability to work creatively and analytically in problem-solving environments, has a passion for customer service
- MS Office proficiency, Visio, ITIL Certification