About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a TELCO Team Leader of MEC Networks, you have the responsibility of overseeing the installation, commissioning, and testing activities on-site. Your work will be valuable in efficiently organizing and completing the technical day-to-day operations.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be in charge of the team’s installation, commissioning, and testing activities on-site.
- You will coordinate with the Client’s NOC, Field Operations, and MEC Project Coordinators & Project Managers.
- You will re-check the team’s work performance and ensure that Huawei’s and client’s standards & SLAs are met.
- You will handle the accounting of the team members’ activities and efficiency.
- You will implement “Clean-As-You-Go” after every site activity.
- You will manage the inventory of the tools, PPEs, and equipment before and after every activity.
- You will be responsible for the safety of the team, equipment, and tools on site.
- You will take acceptable quality and correct site pictures for uploading to Huawei ISDP.
- You will perform site permitting.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- College graduate/HS Graduate
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- Proficient in Oral and Written Communication
- Preferably certified in COSH