About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a Telco Sales Officer for Telco Test Equipment of MEC Networks, you will have the opportunity to help us establish strategic partnerships with our clients. You must possess the ability to rapidly understand our product offerings and explain their features and strengths well. Your role will be critical in accelerating our sales growth.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will build and deepen executive relationships with customers.
- You will influence long-term strategic sales direction and serve as a business partner to our customers.
- You will understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, and technology strategy.
- You will negotiate and manage end-to-end sales cycles, including presenting to executives of corporate customers.
- You will drive sales development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business sales cycle.
- You will lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and vendors to maximize sales results in the territory.
- You will open new opportunities for large enterprises and telecom customers.
- You will conduct sales negotiations with customers, act as a trusted business partner to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals, and provide them with the best solutions for innovation.
- You will keep track of records and work with managing partners in complex implementation projects including system integrators and vendors.
- You will work closely with complex commercial and legal negotiations i.e., with procurement, finance, legal, and business teams to complete a sales cycle.
- You will work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to plan existing equipment inventory, define sales plans, and build business cases for each sale.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or equivalent practical sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Telecom Test Equipment sales and strategic account management
- Experience in selling Telecom Test Equipment -Anritsu, Exfo, Viavi, Veex, etc. with a demonstrated track record in exceeding business goals