About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a TELCO Project Coordinator of MEC Networks (Cebu), you will handle administrative tasks for the project manager and team members to keep projects running smoothly. Your role will be valuable for efficiently monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, expenditures, organizing, and participating in stakeholder meetings. You will also ensure those project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will ensure the accuracy and completeness of Project Documentation.
- You will handle the inventory of units, tools, and other materials supplied for the project.
- You will handle the timely reporting of updates to the immediate head.
- You will manage deadlines and workflows.
- You will provide assistance to the on-site team.
- You will coordinate daily with clients.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (IT and Engineering courses)
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- Knows Basic Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Can work both independently and within a team
- Values honesty and integrity