About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a Technician of MEC Networks (Cebu), you will have the key role of installing, maintaining, repairing, and operating information systems and any ICT-related equipment (laptops, desktops, servers, tablets, smartphones, communications equipment, printers, and any piece of computer-related peripheral networks), and any type of software (drivers, operating systems, applications).
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will ensure the accuracy and completeness of project documentation.
- You will handle the inventory of units, tools, and other materials supplied for the project
- You will conduct the timely reporting of updates to the immediate head.
- You will manage deadlines and workflows.
- You will provide assistance to the on-site team.
- You will coordinate daily with clients.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- College level
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Knows how to use Fiber Testing Tools and Splicing Machine
- Knows proper fiber splicing procedure and standards
- Knows proper cable laying and grooming
- With strong problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Can work both independently and within a team
- Can work outdoors in various types of weather
- Familiar with various hand tools and climbing gear
- Familiar with safety rules and regulations related to aerial work
- Drilling works
- High school graduates can apply, provided with at least 3 years related experience