About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a Strategic Sales Officer of MEC Networks, you will be given the significant task of meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in all products. Your work will involve determining the best strategies to increase customer purchases. You will also assist the higher management in developing reasonable sales goals, overseeing the activities of sales employees, and collaborating with the marketing team to expand brand presence.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will achieve the assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- You will work closely with Technical Customer Care/Pre-Sales to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution about the products.
- You will represent the company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- You will develop business plans and sales strategies for the specific assigned vertical market to ensure the attainment of the company’s goals and profitability.
- You will maintain an accurate record of all pricing, sales, and activity reports and project proposals.
- You will manage and promote business relationships with new and existing customers.
- You will gather business, industry, or market information and plan better business strategies.
- You will promote or cross-sell all MEC products customizing them based on clients’ needs.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- 4 to 5 years College Course
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Skills: good oral and written communication skills, and negotiation skills, must have a clear understanding of the MEC Services Portfolio