- This Site Engineer is responsible for solving technical issues, providing advice, managing projects, and preparing reports to ensure that resources are maximized.
- Responsible in ensuring the security, health, and safety of people while carrying out the end-to-end task for a certain project
- Organizes and supervises materials and manpower requirement for each site to complete target within a specified time
- Makes sure that designs are applied in accordance with the quality standard set by the client
- Liaises with clients, subcontractors, and project management team
- Prepares site reports and other paperwork needed for the completion of a certain site
- With Engineering degree background, such as civil or structural; exposure in construction can also be considered
- Preferably with at least 2 years of experience in the Telco industry. Fresh graduates can also apply provided they possess:
- Strong drive to succeed with an exceptional aptitude for identifying risks and developing solutions.
- Ability to work alone or with a team.
- Proven leadership skills include being detail-oriented and managing time wisely.
Mandarin-speaking is an advantage.