About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a Rigger of MEC Networks, you will have the valuable role of installing telecom equipment and materials such as antennas, radios, cables, etc. on the tower and on the ground. You will also be communicating with the rigging team and ensuring compliance with state health and safety regulations.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will install telecom equipment and materials such as antennas, radios, cables, etc. on the tower and on the ground.
- You will closely coordinate with the Team Leader / Site Engineer on tasks assigned.
- You can sometimes take the role of Team Leader in case the TL/SE is not available.
- You will check the team’s work output and ensure that Huawei’s and the client’s installation standards are met.
- You will handle power tapping on 220VAC and -48 VDC.
- You will conduct mini-civil works such as drilling, grinding, masonry, and roughing-ins.
- You will take acceptable quality and correct site pictures specially on the tower for uploading to Huawei ISDP.
- You will perform site permitting.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- At least High School Graduate
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- Knowledge of Huawei’s EHS Compliance and ISDP
- Honest, works fast, and dependable
- Must have a valid (at least not expiring within 6 months) Working-At-Heights certification.
- Preferably attended any Safety Seminars / COSH