About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are ITIL certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a Project Lead Specialist of MEC Networks, you will play an integral role in managing the company’s RunTime projects and training programs. These are the paid services rendered by MEC to its partners and end-users. You will be the point person for these kinds of projects, and you will take charge of monitoring and controlling the activity schedule of engineers for each project. Your work will also include the documentation of the project as well as managing and submitting the Project Folder.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills. And so, we prioritize giving our engineers numerous product and industry training sessions.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will act as the owner and point person of the projects handled
- You will monitor the projects assigned to you including but not limited to checking the RunTime redemption, expiration, project progress report, etc.
- Your aim is to have projects accepted as soon as possible.
- You will conduct hand-over meetings and gather project-related documents during the handover with the engineer that handled the pre-sales stage and the sales team on newly closed projects.
- You will conduct kick-off meetings with internal and external customers and clarify the scope of work per project
- You will ensure that the BOM, design, and solution provided are correct and feasible
- You will prepare the timeline and seek project budget approval per project prior to the actual implementation
- You will monitor MAN-Days spent per project and ensure that it will not exceed the allocated MAN-Days. You will update the Cost Analysis Report per activity completed.
- You will coordinate the schedule for the implementation and assign percentage completion for the implementation
- You will prepare the project documentation folder and ensure projects are properly documented
- You will review and check the project folder documents submitted by the Technical Engineer
- You will provide the project progress report to Internal and External customers
- You will save and safekeep both soft and hard copies of all project-related documents before submission to the Project Supervisor
- You will prepare and print the Service Report of the Technical Engineer and Job Order on the TPO JO System
- You will manage paid training. You will coordinate the schedule of the trainer and attendees, request a budget for meals, arrange training room reservations, and secure attendance certificates from the Marketing Dept.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- College Graduate (Technical or Non-technical Course)
- 1 to 2 years of working experience that involves direct interaction with customers/stakeholders or as a technical engineer
- Presentation skills
- Background in Project Management is preferred
- Knowledge in Office 365
- Basic Computer skills