About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a Product Sales Manager of MEC Networks, you will work closely with principals in generating more leads and identifying prospective partners and clients by applying the most effective market-based product strategies.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will secure Month-to-date/Year-to-date sales objectives on a per-client basis through lead generation and create sales opportunities for existing and new business partners.
- You will recruit partners to handle the products.
- You will collaborate with partners to settle accounts.
- You will be responsible for regulatory visits to assigned partners/clients.
- You will ensure that the respective clients pay on time in accordance with the agreed credit terms.
- You will prepare the necessary reports and submit them as required.
- You will attend coordination meetings promptly with prepared reports/data as requested.
- You should be able to keep abreast of the latest market trends and developments in the market and gather information on how to improve our service levels.
- You will monitor competitor activities promptly.
- You should be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and good business relationships with our trade partners.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- Graduate of Computer Science/Information Technology/Business Studies/Administration/Management/Commerce/Marketing or any related course
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Skills: good oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills
- Computer skills