About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a member of the Product Management Administration Group (PMAG) of MEC Networks, you will have the valuable role of setting and safeguarding correct pricing for all business units via accurate computation and validation. You will audit Sales Orders prior to processing Purchase Requests to ensure that the pricing is within standard pricing benchmarks and other order requirements. Aside from the pricing, you will also maintain the project historical database. Your work also includes supporting Sales Product Managers in the preparation of reports, analyzing pricing data and order trends, and evaluating cost computations on special projects.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Set and Safeguard Pricing:
- You will accomplish accurate computations and the timely preparation of the price list for each Business Unit (BU).
- You will accomplish the Project Pricing Review – cost computations done by the PM (as requested) are reviewed and checked prior to the release of the quote.
- You will complete the audit of Sales Order (SO) for accuracy and profitability check.
- You will coordinate with the approving Product Manager (PM)/Product Sales Manager (PSM) for discrepancies/questions and/or with the Top Management for confirmation (if necessary).
- You will process orders through Manual PR/PO.
- You will maintain the database price validation for all products including checking of their pertinent history.
- You will submit the required reports usually for margin details as requested by the Accounting Department.
- You will assist PMs in the backorder analysis.
- You will prepare and provide pricing for quotation purposes for BUs that do not have a designated PM or if the PM is not available.
- You will coordinate negotiation of the price with Principals particularly BUs that do not have a PM/PSM.
- You will submit POS/ Inventory Report to principals.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or any business-related courses
- At least 2 years of work experience in an Accounting or in a Finance role
- Experience in cost accounting is required
- Skills: strong business acumen, advanced Microsoft Excel skills, knowledgeable in basic accounting concepts, strong and clear communication skills (oral and written), strong drive for excellence, time management, organizational skills, strong mathematical skills, sharp and unyielding attention to detail