About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a Picker of MEC Networks, you will have the important responsibility of accurately preparing the items that are for delivery. You will also be assisting the inventory team in maintaining the physical inventory of the items.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will pick and prepare the items that are for delivery. You must ensure that prepared items are correct in quantity and part number.
- You will assist in physically receiving, counting, and arranging items when needed by the inventory controller.
- You will assist the Inventory Controller and Inventory Assistant in maintaining the physical inventory of all the business units.
- You will closely coordinate with the inventory assistants regarding the items that will be prepared/picked; this is for fulfillment purposes.
- You will ensure that the items that he picked are correct in quantity and the part number.
- You may be pulled out as delivery personnel if needed; must be knowledgeable about the role of the delivery personnel/assistant; this includes delivering the items with the necessary documents and collection of payment if applicable.
- You will act as the backup for other pickers.
- You may perform other tasks from time to time assigned by the Immediate Head.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- 3rd – 4th-year college level
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Other Skills: Average to above-average analytical skills, time management skills, can easily do multi-tasking, open to and can easily adapt to change, can handle pressure, fast learner, passionate, initiative