About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a Logistics Assistant of MEC Networks, you will play an instrumental role in assisting the Vice President of Operations with the daily logistics and warehouse transactions.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will trace, track, and expedite purchase processes.
- You will hold, monitor, and replenish petty cash and document reimbursement purposes; you must know the process for reimbursement.
- You will create and maintain contact with vendors and ensure timely delivery of goods
- You will assist sales with their inquiries regarding shipments.
- You will organize files both manually and electronically.
- You will monitor deliveries for repaired and returned items.
- You will facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another.
- You will process and monitor FOB transactions and create commercial invoices.
- You will be responsible for Cebu Transactions (documents, releasing, and coordination with the Cebu team and dispatching team).
- You will canvass and review freight charges and coordinate with the forwarder for shipment purposes
- You will assist in TELCO transactions and NTC requirements.
- You will take part in the inventory management of warehouse supplies
- You will act as the backup for the Dispatch Coordinator (you will verify with the dispatcher controllers if they are able to release the items during dispatching of items, dispatching of bulk orders, and pick-up of items).
- You will act as the backup for the Licensing and Dispatch Coordinator.
- You may perform other tasks from time to time assigned by the Immediate Head.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- College Level
- 1 year of related work experience
- Computer Skills
- Other Skills: Above average to average analytical skills, time management skills, can easily do multi-tasking, open to change, passionate, initiative