About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As an Inventory Controller of MEC Networks, you will have the valuable role of maintaining the physical inventory items as well as the inventory in the system of the business units assigned to you. You will also be assisting the Senior Inventory Controller in maintaining all the other business units.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will receive accurately the physical items in the system.
- You will transfer any discrepancy or any concern regarding received items to the Warehouse Manager/Supply Chain Manager/Operations Vice-President.
- You will ensure the management of physical inventory and inventory in the system.
- You will ensure that physical items are tallied against the items in the system.
- You will be responsible for the reservation process in the system, the physical reservation, and the monitoring of reserved items.
- You will be responsible for processing transfer orders in the system.
- You will be responsible for monitoring canceled/returned items. You will coordinate with the dispatching team as well as the order management team regarding the canceled/returned items. Each must be properly returned to the system with proper documentation, and necessary documents are to be returned to their designated racks.
- You will create the NetSuite Purchase Request based on the back-order list. There must be no variances between physical inventory and NetSuite.
- You must ensure that all moving and non-moving items should be in good condition.
- You will coordinate with the assigned Product Manager, purchasing team, and PMAG team if needed.
- You will coordinate with other departments (Order Management and Sales) regarding the items that they have received.
- You will file the forms concerning receiving, reservation, back-order, cancelled/returned items, etc.
- You will act as the backup for other inventory controllers.
- You may perform other tasks from time to time assigned by the Immediate Head.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- College graduate
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Computer Skills
- Other Skills: Average to above-average analytical skills, time management skills, can easily do multi-tasking, open to and can easily adapt to change, can handle pressure, fast learner, passionate, initiative