About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a Graphic Designer of MEC Networks, you will help create the look and feel of the journey/experience and shape user interfaces (physical and digital) to support the company’s customer experience objectives. You must have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will handle the internal & external visual design projects for material development aligned with agreed customer & brand experiences.
- You will ensure that the design guidelines of the company and the brands it carries are met and well implemented.
- You will proofread and quality check collaterals making sure that the design is aligned to client needs.
- You will use the latest techniques and tools in implementing design projects.
- You should stay up to date with the latest trends in customer experience, design innovations, and ICT in general.
- You will develop new ideas to package the company’s brand more creatively.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Multimedia Arts/Advertising/Design or related course
- Fresh graduates are okay
- Required skills: Familiarity in responsive design, web/print design trends, and best practices; experience using video editing software; proficiency in graphic applications like Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere, and XD), basic HTML and CSS, and MS Office Suite
- Creative and communication skills; self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision; Eye for detail and high standard of quality