About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As an ERP Manager at MEC Networks, you will have the vital role of ensuring that the company’s SaaS system constantly functions in the best state for all its users. You will be involved in spearheading positive transformation in process automation and maximizing use for cost efficiency. You will also have the unique position of creating and maintaining solutions for system functions to support operational efficiency. Aside from these, you will also hone your skills in regulating and safeguarding operational controls on the SaaS system and ensure the team’s efficiency and continuity of high-standard service.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Maintain the System:
- You will ensure that all troubleshooting requirements for scripts and workflows are accomplished completely and on time. You will also identify macro issues and raise to system provider for quicker resolutions.
- You will manage the team’s response to user inquiries and requests to ensure that workstations are consistently functional, easy-to-use, and relevant. All requests must be responded to completely and timely.
- You will monitor and guide the team on consistent and periodic workflow upgrade and approve proposed workarounds in the event of process changes.
- You will monitor user training completion for all groups to ensure that users are properly oriented and can efficiently make full use of their access role in their scope of work
- You will continuously search for points of improvement on automation using the SaaS system or other similar systems and implement integration with operational processes.
Innovate / Create Solutions:
- You will aid in automation of certain processes in the operational flow to boost efficiency.
- You will integrate possible new SaaS system upgrades into existing operational processes.
- You will ensure that data access is restricted to what the user needs for their scope of work.
- You will ensure that data reports are generated with accuracy and thoroughness; and requests are given to the correct requestors and used for their intended purpose only.
- You will ensure that the team members are highly trained and constantly educated on new system developments.
- You will ensure that all tasks of the entire team are accomplished completely, consistently, and on time.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications:
- Accounting Graduate / CPA / Computer Science or Computer Programming Graduate
- At least 5 years of experience related to Supervisory/Management in SaaS System Administration and Team Management
- Familiarity with the SaaS system, NetSuite, is an advantage
- Skills: time management, organizational skills, strong and clear communication skills – oral and written, strong business acumen, strong mathematical skills, strong leadership skills