About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a member of the ERP Staff of MEC Networks, you will help ensure that the SaaS system constantly functions in the best state for the company and all its users. You will also be involved in creating and maintaining solutions for system functions to support operational efficiency. Your position is vital in safeguarding the operational controls of the SaaS system.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Maintain the System:
- You will cater to user inquiries and requests to ensure that workstations are consistently functional, easy-to-use, and relevant.
- You will upgrade workflows, check workarounds in the event of process changes.
- You will ensure that users are properly oriented and can efficiently make full use of their access role in their scope of work.
Innovate / Create Solutions:
- You will aid in the automation of certain processes in the operational flow to boost efficiency.
- You will integrate possible new SaaS system upgrades into existing operational processes.
- You will ensure that data access is restricted to what the user needs for their scope of work.
- You will ensure that data reports are generated with accuracy and thoroughness; requests are given to the correct requestors and used for their intended purpose only.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications:
- Accounting Graduate / CPA / Computer Science or Computer Programming Graduate
- At least 3 years of experience in SaaS System Administration
- Familiarity with the SaaS system, NetSuite, is an advantage
- Skills: time management, organizational skills, strong and clear communication skills – oral and written, strong business acumen, strong mathematical skills, strong leadership skills