About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a Dispatching Coordinator of MEC Networks, you will have the key role of assisting the Dispatching Controller in properly releasing the correct items (each one must have an accurate quantity and part number) during the dispatching of items. You will also be involved in properly coordinating with the delivery team regarding the delivery route for the day and the progress of the delivery.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will verify with the dispatcher controller if they are able to release the items during dispatching of items, dispatching of bulk orders, and pick-up of items.
- You will be responsible for the creation of receipts and collection of payments, either in cash or cheque, when dispatching pick-up items.
- You will monitor, verify, and prepare the backload items for delivery and provide daily reports on the progress of deliveries.
- You will coordinate with the delivery team regarding the status of delivery transactions.
- You will coordinate with the credit and collections team, sales team, TCC team, RMA team, and order management team regarding the status of delivery of items/documents, pull-out/return of items/documents as well as collection.
- You will provide reports regarding the list of the delivery for the day and the progress of the delivery.
- You will encode in the system the status of deliveries.
- You will create the pull-out slip and return slip for inventory items.
- You will coordinate with inventory controllers regarding canceled items; you must ensure that necessary documents are filed and are complete.
- You will maintain an organized first floor.
- You will act as the backup for the other Dispatching Coordinator as well as Dispatch Controller.
- You may perform other tasks from time to time assigned by the Immediate Head.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- 3rd to 4th-year college level or college graduate
- 1 year of related work experience
- Computer Skills
- Other Skills: Average to above-average analytical skills, time management skills, can easily do multi-tasking, open to and can easily adapt to change, can handle pressure, fast learner, passionate, initiative