About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a Channel Account Officer of MEC Networks, you will create and grow our business relationships with our resellers. You will have the valuable position of securing new distribution and sales channels. You will also develop sales strategies that work in tandem with our marketing strategies to open new avenues for us to move products.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will handle the accounts of resellers and professional partners.
- You will initiate marketing activities in order to achieve targets.
- You will develop new SI and Professional Partners.
- You will submit a bi-weekly project funnel and other reports.
- You will monitor the sales process from sending quotations up to ordering status and delivery. Make sure to update the client on every transaction.
- You will cross-sell other products of MEC.
- Upon purchase order of resellers, you should report which end-user it was sold to. In case another Account Officer is involved in the same deal this should be indicated before processing the order.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- Any Business or IT-related course
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Skills: negotiation and communication
- Computer skills