About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As a Back-end Operations and Database Engineer of MEC Networks, your role will be vital in managing and developing the server-side web application logic and APIs. You will also have the valuable task of developing and maintaining the marketing database to create a more cohesive and seamless experience for users.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will design and develop software/programming requirements for team projects.
- You will maintain, repair, and update servers, software programs, and databases according to organizational needs and industry standards.
- You will develop and maintain a centralized marketing database to store and retrieve information for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data.
- You will design and perform robust APIs to support mobile and desktop users.
- You will recommend system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of different alternatives.
- You should stay up to date with the latest trends in mobile applications and software development.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- Graduate of IT, Computer Programming, Computer Science, or related courses
- 2 to 3 years of experience in back-end operations and or software engineering
- Required Skills: Software Architecture, Database design & management, Web development Bug testing, Software Testing, Software Publishing, CMS Framework