About the Job
MEC Networks Corporation is one of the leading ICT companies in the field of value-added distribution in the Philippines. We have been in the business of providing high-quality tech solutions for more than 25 years, and we have garnered multiple awards and recognitions along the way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are proud to say that we are D&B D-U-N-S registered as well as ISO 9001:2015 certified. Currently, we carry over 20 global brands and work with over 800 partners.
As an Account Development Sales Coordinator of MEC Networks, your main task is to manage and develop all newly registered accounts, existing accounts (focusing more on run rate transactions), and accounts not handled by CAMs defined by the BU Head with the coordination and approval from SVP-Sales. Part of your work involves being able to reactivate an inactive account (accounts with no movements for 6 months). This position would still be considered part of a Business Unit (BU), and so you will have the vital position of ensuring business continuity for major products. Some examples are Panduit, HP Enterprise, Fortinet, and other products that SVP-Sales will define. You are expected to handle all incoming queries and follow-ups through calls, emails, SMS, Zendesk support and chat sessions, and online messaging apps in addressing all sales-related product inquiries with fast and efficient service.
We at MEC believe in giving our workforce access to opportunities that are geared towards increasing their knowledge and skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- You will manage and develop all new registered accounts, existing accounts (focusing more on run rate transactions), accounts not handled by CAMs defined by the BU Head with the coordination and approval from SVP-Sales.
- You should be able to produce top and focus partners from scratch.
- You will accredit prospective clients to become new dealers.
- You will reactivate an inactive account (accounts with no movements for 6 months).
- You will profile partners effectively (organizational chart, updated contact details, products, and solutions they offer as well as verticals).
- You will assist in partner inquiries such as but not limited to product delivery, availability, description, warranty, demo loan, and the Letter of Accreditation.
- You will extend help to partners through product enablement and hands-on training programs/seminars.
- You will secure the best costing helpful to the closing of the sale.
- You will allocate at least 2 hours of call out per day for PL distribution, sales lead follow-up, promoting promos, introducing products, and knowing the activity status of assigned partners
- You will strategize to help close a deal.
- You will apply the basic account management principles for the most effective service delivery to clients.
You’re the perfect fit if you have these qualifications
- College graduate
- Work experience: Upon regularization onwards (1-2 Years)
- Skills: Strong interpersonal skills, able to engage with people at various levels of the organization with ease and confidence, good oral and written communication skills, team player
- Computer literate