- Ensures that all billings are received by clients in a timely and proper manner.
- Monitors the aging of clients’ transactions. Determines accounts with accumulating overdue and take the necessary steps to collect dues immediately.
- Maintains an accurate and up-to-date record of open accounts of clients. Identifies the reason for credit hold and justification for credit lift.
- Ensuring that all necessary follow-ups and coordination with client and other departments in the company has been done to resolve collection issues (wrong billing, no PO, wrong discount, long overdue transactions, lost invoice, and the like)
- Monitoring uncollected 2307 of clients and ensuring all are collected on or before March 1 of the following year.
- May do other functions related to the collection as the need arises.
- Graduate of BS Management or any business course
- 3-years related working experience.
- Knowledgeable in basic accounting.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity in Excel and MS application
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be amendable to work in Cubao, Quezon City.
Mandarin-speaking is an advantage.